Don’t live with back pain! Let us help you get the treatments you need.
Back pain may be the most troublesome and debilitating of all chiropractic conditions. Unfortunately, it is also quite common. According to the American Chiropractic Assoc.:
- Worldwide, back pain is the single leading cause of disability, preventing many people from engaging in work as well as other everyday activities.
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work. One-half of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year.
- Back pain accounts for more than 264 million lost workdays in one year – that’s two workdays for every full-time worker in the country.
- Experts estimate that up to 80% of the population will experience back pain at some time in their lives.
- Back pain can affect people of all ages, from adolescents to the elderly.
- Back pain is the third most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office, behind skin disorders and osteoarthritis/joint disorders.
Too often, the treatment response to back pain is to prescribe a potentially harmful prescription medication to relieve the pain. These pills do not solve the problem, they only mask it. Another common option is surgery, which can be both dangerous and ineffective.
At Complete Healthcare, we offer a variety of non-surgical treatments that can help relieve your back pain at its source, without the dangers of drugs and without the risks of surgery.
Our back pain treatments include:
- Spinal decompression – Also known as nonsurgical decompression, spinal decompression works by gently stretching the spine to relieve the pressure between spinal discs that is usually causing the pain. This process realigns herniated or bulging discs and allows greater blood flow and the body’s own healing nutrients to provide relief and long-term healing.
- Manual adjustment – The use of the doctor’s hands to manipulate the spine to achieve pain relief.
- Low-level laser therapy – An advanced option that can provide important results such as anti-inflammatory effects, pain modulation, and accelerated tissue healing.
- Electrical stimulation – Also known as electrotherapy, this provides a mild electrical current that generates heat to relieve stiffness, improve mobility, and relieve pain. Some chiropractic science shows that electrical stimulation promotes the body’s production of endorphins or natural pain killers.
- Exercises – Your back pain relief may continue at home should Dr. Beller or Dr. Hirsch recommend an exercise regimen. These exercises have shown to provide back pain relief and may include pelvic lifts, hip flexor stretch, Piriformis stretch, and other proven exercises.
- And more…
Get back pain relief at Complete Healthcare – Charlotte’s Trusted Chiropractic Office
For over 20 years, the doctors and staff at Complete Healthcare have provided prompt, effective relief and advanced treatments for back pain to your friends and neighbors in the greater Charlotte area.
We’re respected and trusted because we provide more:
- Same-day appointments
- Minimal wait time
- Friendly, caring environment
- Thorough exams
- Detailed analysis of our findings
- Treatment plan for your approval to help you get out of pain and back work and play
- On-site X-rays, if needed
Advanced, convenient, and thorough care for your back pain
You don’t have to live with back pain. Complete Healthcare has the expertise and resources to reduce or eliminate your back pain and help you get back to your daily routine. We do this through the use of proven modalities in a comfortable and friendly environment.
Our complete healthcare treatments can help you get relief from:
• Low Arthritis/joint pain • Arm Pain • Pinched Nerves • Neck Pain • Joint & Muscle Pain • Numbness & Tingling • TMJ • Headaches • Arthritis • Shoulder Pain • Leg/Hip Pain • Carpal Tunnel • Whiplash • Disc Problems • Sprains • Strains
We treat these chronic and acute conditions, and more, with proven techniques such as:
• Spinal decompression • Therapeutic exercise • Stretches • Traction • Ice packs • Spinal adjustments • Electrotherapy • Mechanical massage units to alleviate muscular pain symptoms
And more, including Low-Level Laser Light Therapy (LLLT), a proven treatment that promotes healing in a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions.
Your first visit will include a complete evaluation that will be the basis of your recommended treatments. Many of our patients have told us that they have never had such a thorough evaluation.
And… We can see you today! To schedule a free consultation, please call: (704) 510-1510