Our advanced spinal decompression treatments can provide lasting relief from back pain
Back pain may be the most troublesome and debilitating of all chiropractic conditions. Unfortunately, it is also quite common. According to the American Chiropractic Association:
- Worldwide, back pain is the single leading cause of disability, preventing many people from engaging in work as well as other everyday activities.
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work. One-half of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year.
- Back pain accounts for more than 264 million lost workdays in one year – that’s two workdays for every full-time worker in the country.
- Experts estimate that up to 80% of the population will experience back pain at some time in their lives.
- Back pain can affect people of all ages, from adolescents to the elderly.
- Back pain is the third most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office, behind skin disorders and osteoarthritis/joint disorders.
Too often, the treatment response to back pain is to prescribe a potentially harmful prescription medication to relieve the pain. These pills do not solve the problem, they only mask it. Another common option is surgery, which can be both dangerous and ineffective.
Spinal decompression at Complete Healthcare is a non-surgical treatment that can relieve back pain at its source, without the dangers of drugs and without the risks of surgery. Spinal decompression can be used to treat:
- Back pain, neck pain
- Bulging or herniated disks
- Degenerative disk disease
- Worn spinal joints
- Injured or diseased spinal nerve roots
Spinal decompression, also known as nonsurgical decompression, works by gently stretching the spine to relieve the pressure between spinal discs that is usually causing the pain. This process realigns herniated or bulging discs and allows greater blood flow and the body’s own healing nutrients to provide relief and long-term healing.
According to the American Spinal Decompression Association (ASDA), “[Spinal decompression] has shown the ability to gently separate the vertebrae from each other, creating a vacuum inside the discs.” and “…cumulatively, the results [can be] quite dramatic.”
The spinal decompression process is painless, though many patients report some stretching in the spine. Though spinal decompression therapy almost always requires multiple visits, it is not unusual for patients to report some pain relief after the first session.
The number of spinal decompression treatments varies from patient to patient and during your first visit, Dr. Beller or Dr. Hirsch can give you an estimate of the number of treatments you may need.
We may also recommend supplemental treatments to augment the effectiveness of your spinal decompression regimen, including electrical stimulation, or cold and/or heat therapy. Specific home exercises designed to promote healing may also be prescribed.
Spinal Decompression at Complete Healthcare – Charlotte’s Trusted Chiropractic Office
For over 20 years, the doctors and staff at Complete Healthcare have provided prompt, effective relief and advanced treatments such as spinal decompression to your friends and neighbors in the greater Charlotte area.
We’re respected and trusted because we provide more:
- Same-day appointments
- Minimal wait time
- Friendly, caring environment
- Thorough exams
- Detailed analysis of our findings
- Treatment plan for your approval to help you get out of pain and back work and play
- On-site X-rays, if needed
Advanced, convenient, and thorough care for your back and neck pain
Complete Healthcare has the expertise and resources to reduce or eliminate your back and neck pain through spinal decompression and other treatments in a comfortable and friendly environment.
Our complete healthcare treatments can help you get relief from:
• Low Arthritis/joint pain • Arm Pain • Pinched Nerves • Neck Pain • Joint & Muscle Pain • Numbness & Tingling • TMJ • Headaches • Arthritis • Shoulder Pain • Leg/Hip Pain • Carpal Tunnel • Whiplash • Disc Problems • Sprains • Strains
We treat these chronic and acute conditions, and more, with proven techniques such as:
• Spinal decompression • Therapeutic exercise • Stretches • Traction • Ice packs • Spinal adjustments • Electrotherapy •Mechanical massage units to alleviate muscular pain symptoms • Low-Level Laser Light Therapy (LLLT)
Your first visit will include a complete evaluation. Many of our patients have told us that they have never had such a thorough evaluation.
And… We can see you today! To schedule a free consultation, please call: (704) 510-1510